- PASSTHROUGH DESIGN – With Pass-thru hole and transparent cover, you can easily review and check wire sequence before crimping, thus avoiding mis-wiring and succussing even if on your first try.
- CAT6 PERFORMANCE – Cat6 RJ45 connectors are backward compatible with Cat5e and Cat5 ethernet connectors. Solid or stranded UTP cable with core diameter 0.93 mm-1.04 mm. Suitable for devices with standard RJ45 ends like PC, ADSL, Router, Switch, etc.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL – The contacts are pure copper nickel-plated and then 50μ gold-plated to prevent internal metal oxidation. The transmission speed can reach 1Gbps, and the internet surfing will not be stuck. 3-Prong contact blade can accurately pierce the wire, ensuring the transmission speed while firmly fixing the wire.
- CUSTOME YOUR ETHERNET CABLE – You can create custom lengths of LAN cables as needed for easy home decor wiring or adding new network equipment. RJ45 cat 6 plugs support working environment temperature: -20℃ ~ 75℃, which can support working in extreme environments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over £100. Otherwise, delivery is £8-£25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it will normally be delivered next day. Please allow 2 to 3 business days in UK, for collection and delivery timings.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in original packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.