Xpert Power PC for CAD & Design software
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6Ghz Processor
- 32Gb DDR4 3200Mhz Ram
- X570 Plus Motherboard
- 1TB SSD 3500Mb/s Boot Drive for superfast perfomance
- Additional Storage HDD available
- NVIDIA Quadro T1000 Graphics
- Modular 650W PSU
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 5.1 surround sound
- Windows 10 Pro
Performance for Large or Complex CAD files – power your Revit 2022 & Autocad performance!
Octa-core Ryzen 7 processor
Blast through latest software with the Xpert Power CAD PC. Equipped with an AMD Ryzen 7 processor, you have 3.6Ghz processor to lift your performance and eight-cores of power for extreme multitasking. Run big files and demanding software without having to slow down.
Powered by NVIDIA Quadro proffesional graphics, the T1000 graphics card is able to handle anything you throw at it, no matter how big the file or how detailed the design is. So put on your head down and get immersed in your virtual desogns, whether you’re exploring a prototype or designing a haunted house.
Stylish design that stays cool
Featuring a brushed-textured front, silent case our Apert PCs really makes a statement. Not only does it look cool, but it stays cool too. With a large front fan and raised feet, it optimises airflow for a cool performance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over £100. Otherwise, delivery is £8-£25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it will normally be delivered next day. Please allow 2 to 3 business days in UK, for collection and delivery timings.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in original packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.