Protect your staff & business
What is the Dark Web?
Your Business Credentials: A Hacker’s Pay-Day
40% of users replicate the same password
Why We’re All Vulnerable
- Hackers trade user details to carry out numerous types of extortion from hacking computers systems to planting ransomware and diverting funds by changing bank details in the supply chain invoices.
Protecting Small businesses.
Security Awareness Training
Vulnerable Credentials Alert
Email Phishing Simulation Training
As used by Fortune 500 Companies
How to Protect Yourself
At Sevenoaks Computers, we specialise in protecting small businesses from falling victim to increasingly complex threats. We offer Dark Web Monitoring to identify exposed credentials and alert our customers before hackers can do harm.
We also offer our Security Awareness Training platform in order to train your employees to recognize and avoid phishing attacks and other malicious activities targeting human vulnerability
- Clean desk policy
- Good password practices
- How to avoid phishing scams
- Internet safety & social media
- Malware awareness
- Multi factor authentication
- Office physical security
- Understanding common types of data breach
Get in touch with us today
FREE Dark Web Scan
Get In Touch
+44 1732 466666