Looking for More?
Sevenoaks Computers offers fast and reliable broadband services.
Our services include High Quality broadband streams get the most out of a connection, giving a faster and more reliable connection than the mass market products, and help low signal connections maintain a consistent service.
We have two ranges of Broadband service to suit your requirements:
|Pre-agreed usage levels to give reduced tariffs for the lite user and unlimited, unrestricted, capacity for demanding users.|
|Xpert Lite Broadband|
|High Speed ADSL 2+||Monthly||Monthly|
|Name||Description||Inc Vat||Nett||Migrate||New Setup||Cease|
|Xpert Lite 2||ADSL2+ Broadband with 2GB inc.||£15.99||£13.33||£25.00||£100.00||£50.00
|Xpert Lite 50||ADSL 2+ Broadband with 50GB inc.||£18.99||£15.83||£25.00||£100.00||£50.00|
|Xpert_Lite_Max||ADSL2+ Max Broadband.||£21.99||£18.33||£25.00||£100.00||£50.00|
Local Help – no call centres
We support our services direct from our Sevenoaks Office. Real engineers + no scripts = quick painless problem solving, when things go arry, and the pressure is on.
Take the next step to better broadband
|An Inclusive usage package for the heavier user.|
We are experts in communications. We know a lot about voice, broadband, and data connectivity services. But more importantly, we have the people, resources and the capacity to help transform your business. Wave goodbye to challenges and say hello to new opportunities.
| Xpert Broadband
|Xpert Fibre 50||Fibre with 50GB inc.||£31.99||£26.66||£25.00||£100.00||Details||£50.00|
Our business broadband services are second to none and essential for the modern business that depends on its connection to the outside world. We offer a range of services to ensure that you can have near 100% reliable broadband, rated for business use, and benefiting from:
- 24 x 7 Internet access*
- Up to 500/1000/2000/8000Kb/s download speeds**
- Up to 800Kb/s upload speed
- Minimum downstream throughput 40% of rated bandwidth(up to 2000Kb/s)
- Minimum downstream throughput 1200K of rated bandwidth for MAX
- Reverse DNS entries
- No port blocking
- No proxy servers
- Fully redundant network, multiple pops and peering
- Dedicated account management
- Dedicated technical support
- Installation within 10 working days
* Non business traffic may be restricted within business hours in order to protect legitimate business traffic. More specifically we may restrict peer to peer and news group traffic from 9am to 6pm.
**Top speeds can vary significantly, in particular because of a user’s distance from their local exchange.