Warhammer 40,000 is a fast-paced and explosive tabletop wargame. Will you choose to play as the mighty Space Marines, the all-consuming alien Tyranids, or one of the many other unique factions of warriors, aliens, machines, and monsters? Amidst the raging fires of a galaxy at war, collect, build, and paint your evergrowing army, then play nail-biting games against other Warhammer 40,000 fans to see who emerges victorious! This magazine will give you all the information you need to plunge into the vast Warhammer 40,000 galaxy. Your adventure starts here!
Inside, you’ll find information on the bleak, war-torn setting of Warhammer 40,000 – it’s known as the grim darkness of the far future for good reason! You’ll then be able to read about every aspect of the Warhammer 40,000 hobby, from collecting armies of stunning Citadel miniatures, painting them in the colours of your choice, and leading them into battle in a thrilling tabletop wargame.
This magazine also includes the following multipart plastic miniatures:
– 1x Space Marines Infernus Marine (supplied with a 32mm round scenic base)
– 1x Tyranids Termagant (supplied with a 28mm round scenic base)
These push-fit miniatures are designed to be pushed off their frames without using clippers, can be assembled without glue, and are supplied unpainted – we recommend using Citadel Colour paints.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over £100. Otherwise, delivery is £8-£25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it will normally be delivered next day. Please allow 2 to 3 business days in UK, for collection and delivery timings.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in original packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.