The Grey Knights are Humanity’s champions in the war against the Dark Gods of Chaos. Even amongst their ranks, Castellan Crowe and his Purifiers stand out as beacons of righteousness and heroism. Yet as they race into battle above the planet of Hexenfast, Crowe and his warriors risk giving their enemies precisely what they want. Determined to seize the infamous Blade of Antwyr, Infernal Master Xentep Korazon and his sorcerous Thousand Sons spring their insidious trap, and battle is joined.
Whether you want to split the contents of this box with a friend or add both forces to your own collection, this battlebox has plenty of fantastic units for both Grey Knights and the servants of Tzeentch.
Inside, you’ll find 29 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
– 1x Castellan Crowe
– 10x Grey Knights Purifiers (can alternatively be assembled as Strike Squads, Interceptors, and Purgation Squads)
– 1x Nemesis Dreadknight (can alternatively be assembled as a Grand Master in Nemesis Dreadknight)
– 1x Infernal Master
– 5x Scarab Occult Terminators
– 10x Tzaangors (with 2x Tzaangor Upgrade Sprues to equip your Tzaangors with autopistols and chainswords)
– 1x Tzaangor Shaman
The 40-page Hexfire campaign book includes background narrative detailing the conflict between the Grey Knights and Thousands Sons over Hexenfast, plus additional rules to depict this supernaturally tainted theatre of war. You’ll also find datasheets for everything in the set, including the alternative build options for kits that can make more than one unit type, in addition to new Crusade rules for both factions.
A pair of missions allows you play through a mini-campaign that’s ideal whether you’re looking to learn the ropes with the armies in the set, or enjoy an evening of thrilling games with a friend. The Hexfire battlebox is a great choice for new and existing players alike.
The set also includes a Chaos Space Marines Transfer Sheet, alongside 8x 40mm Citadel Round bases, 20x 32mm Citadel Round bases, and 1x 120x90mm Oval Base. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over £100. Otherwise, delivery is £8-£25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it will normally be delivered next day. Please allow 2 to 3 business days in UK, for collection and delivery timings.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in original packaging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
There are no reviews yet.