The Warhammer 40,000 Beast Snagga Orks Army Set includes the following units:
- Kill Rig:
- This is a heavily armed Ork transport vehicle. It has a powerful ranged weapon, the Kustom Big Shoota, and can carry up to 20 Ork models. Best used to transport your Ork units across the battlefield while providing covering fire with its ranged weapon.
- Squig Hoppers:
- Squig Hoppers are fast-moving Ork cavalry units that ride giant Squigs into battle. Armed armed with Chompy Squig Teeth they can move quickly across the battlefield, making them ideal for flanking enemy units or rushing objectives.
- Squig Riders:
- Squig Riders, although similar to Squig Hoppers, ride smaller Squigs and are armed with short-ranged weapons like Grot Blasters and Squig Lances. Use them to provide close support to your Ork units and to harass enemy units that are within range.
- Beast Snagga Boyz:
- Beast Snagga Boyz: Beast Snagga Boyz are the core infantry units of the Beast Snagga Orks. Armed with Choppas and Sluggas they are tough enough to withstand enemy fire. They also have the ability to ride Squigs into battle, which makes them more mobile and harder to pin down.
- The Beastboss is the leader of the Beast Snagga Orks. He is armed with a Power Klaw and has the ability to ride a Squig into battle and should be used to lead your Ork units into battle and to provide a strong melee presence on the battlefield.
Tips for using these units effectively on the board game:
- Use the Kill Rig to transport your Ork units across the battlefield while providing covering fire with its ranged weapon. Be sure to position it strategically to avoid enemy fire.
- Use Squig Hoppers to flank enemy units or rush objectives. They are fast and can quickly move across the battlefield, making them ideal for hit-and-run tactics.
- Use Squig Riders to provide close support to your Ork units and to harass enemy units that are within range. Use in large numbers to overwhelm enemy units.
- Use Beast Snagga Boyz to provide a tough and resilient core of infantry units. Use in close combat, where they can make use of their Choppas and Sluggas.
- Use the Beastboss to lead your Ork units into battle and to provide a strong melee presence on the battlefield. His Power Klaw makes him a formidable opponent in close combat.