Chaos Space Marines Boarding Patrol is a box set released by Games Workshop for the popular tabletop game Warhammer 40,000. The box set contains a small force of Chaos Space Marines, including a squad of Chaos Space Marines, a Chaos Rhino, and a Chaos Space Marine Terminator Lord.
The Chaos Space Marines are a twisted and corrupt version of the once-loyal Space Marines, dedicated to the service of the Chaos Gods. They are known for their brutal tactics and advanced weaponry, making them a formidable force on the battlefield.
The Boarding Patrol Chaos Space Marines are ideally suited to crushing their foes in games of Warhammer 40,000 – especially in the dense and deadly Boarding Action missions detailed in the Arks of Omen series. The Chaos Rhino is a heavily armored transport vehicle that can ferry the squad of Chaos Space Marines to their target, while the Terminator Lord can lead the assault and provide heavy firepower.
Painting the models included in the Boarding Patrol: Chaos Space Marines box set can be a fun and rewarding experience for hobbyists. The models are highly detailed and offer a lot of opportunities for customization and personalization. With the right tools and techniques, hobbyists can bring their vision of the twisted and chaotic Chaos Space Marines to life on the tabletop.
Top 8 Recommended Paints
Here are the top 8 recommended paints from the Citadel Paint range that would be suitable for painting the Boarding Patrol: Chaos Space Marines:
- Abaddon Black: This will be needed for painting the black parts of the miniatures such as boots, gloves, and other details.
- Leadbelcher: This will be needed for painting the metallic parts of the miniatures such as guns, swords, and other metallic details.
- Khorne Red: This will be needed for painting the red parts of the miniatures such as helmets, shoulder pads, and other details.
- Retributor Armour: This will be needed for painting the gold trim on the miniatures and other metallic details.
- Warpstone Glow: This will be needed for painting the green energy on the miniatures and other details.
- Rakarth Flesh: This will be needed for painting the bone-colored details on the miniatures such as skulls and horns.
- Abaddon Black (again): This will be needed for painting the base of the miniatures.
- Agrax Earthshade: This will be used for shading the miniatures after basecoating to create depth and shadows.
Please note that this is just a basic list and other paints may be needed depending on your chosen color scheme and personal preferences.